- Priority - Low
- Affecting Other - Website
Due to slow update cycles and constant security issues, we have moved to a new web server software. For you
not much will change. For me. Everything changed. You may notice the website is once again loading faster. You
may also from time to time experience an error when attempting to do something on the website. I believe I
have most of the bugs worked out but there may be items I missed clicking on. If you are attempting to do something
and receive an error page. Please open a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the
message you received and I'll fix it promptly.
- Date - 09/23/2018 14:24 - 04/28/2019 00:58
- Last Updated - 09/23/2018 14:29
- Priority - High
- Affecting System - RootSwitch.com Website
Website will be modified on live servers. As it is only minor template changes security is not at risk.
Most things should remain working such as:
- Client areas functions WILL remain working. (Updating domains, accessing hosting, paying bills)
- Shopping cart will remain working. (Pages currently being worked on will redirect to their equivilent here)
- Support Ticket system will remain untouched.
- Live Chat will remain functioning.
Most of you will notice no difference in your day to day operations while this occurs. Only new customers/purchases
should be affected, and while being affected, will not be interupted. We thank you for your patience as we expand
our services once again.
- Date - 12/28/2016 18:26 - 01/09/2017 15:36
- Last Updated - 12/28/2016 18:37
- Priority - Critical
- Affecting Other - All Shared Servers
All servers have been issued reboot commands for security updates. Should return momentarily.
- Date - 01/09/2016 01:21 - 08/17/2016 05:02
- Last Updated - 01/09/2016 01:23
Below is a real-time overview of our servers where you can check if there's any known issues.